Monday, May 24, 2010

My 1st photo shoot... whew!

So I'm finally done with my classes but I still don't know if I qualify for the certificate or not. My school will only release the grades a month after and we also have to complete the required OJT hours. I have no clue yet how to book work for that. Yikes!

But on a lighter note, I want to share my photo shoot results. This day was super stressful for me. I was standing for several hours straight and had some back pain by the end of it since my model's chair was too low for me.

Bridal
Glam

Barbie

Smokey Eyes

Old Hollywood

At this point, I'm not yet ready to be a professional makeup artist. There's still plenty of training & practice for me to do before I become even good enough to compete in the market. I actually plan to take more classes in the near future. There's no backing out for me anymore =)

No comments:

Post a Comment