Saturday, March 13, 2010

Play with Colors

This is the 2nd day I brought models to class. We were supposed to do bridal makeup but ended up experimenting with colors instead. Thanks Apple & KL for letting me practice on their faces! And for encouraging me whenever I got stressed with learning the proper techniques & meeting the time limits. You girls are the best! :D

Before

After

Before

After

Closed Eyes

Lessons Learned
- Eyeshadow shouldn't extend past the outer corner of the eyes because this will make the face look sad.
- Correct mistakes with a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover. Then cover with foundation or concealer again once cleaned up.
- Find a high-quality lash glue to make sure falsies stick properly. Don't always rely on those that come with the eyelash kit!


And that's me trying to mix the right foundation shades to match my model's skin tone. Thanks KL for taking this shot! She's right, it's nice to keep a photo of myself at work. I don't feel so bad anymore with my booboo's earlier. Just really need to keep practicing to get it right and focus on blending, speed and false eyelashes application :)

No comments:

Post a Comment